Sunday, August 14, 2011

back to school!

Ok tomarrow is THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! and i am soooooooo NERVOUSE! it is such a big school and only for 6 and 7 graders! but its just so different not having a home room teacher ya know? its my first time like just swithing classes and ..idk its just so stressful for me...i know i will get used to it so i really dont know why i am still SO nervouse! :( i will post after i am done with tomarrow..i hope i will make friends fast too. hmm i am super EXITED! but ya know i am also very nervouse. The name of my school is ''Tonaquint" it is an intermidiate school......well i love st.George! and i will kee you posted! ;) wish me luck!

4 comments:

Josh said...

It's normal to be nervous, Lora, but you'll do awesome! Can't wait to hear how it goes. I'm sure you'll make TONS of friends. Everyone loves you!

Courtney said...

Miss you! Yes I agree you will do great! I switched classes last year it's not so bad and good luck!

Courtney said...

How was your first day of school???

Haley McLelland said...

you will do great lora. i love switching classes it is so nice! :)