Monday, June 16, 2008

CALIFORNIA!!!

Me and my really really good friend Brenna are going to california together!!! and we are going to disneyland and the beach! and were going to stay at her grandmas house. And we cant wait!!! and were going on the california screamin! which is aVERY fun ride! but I havent been on it but Brenna says that it is fun! and we are going on other rides to. And we are going to the beach! and we might make sand castles. And look for shells and maybe sand dollars! and we might jump over the waves! and play in the water alot. And we can look for crabs! and WE CAN NOT WAIT!!!! we will post more about it when we get back!!!
and we are going on June 23 so bye.

Hope you injoy reading my blog! and again I will say so bye.

8 comments:

Brenna said...

Awsome Post! And I love the picture. Hope to see another one of those great posts from you. Love, Brenna bran

Whit said...

Hey Lora!! Welcome to the blogs!! haha. You are getting so grown up, you're adorable. Haley says hi too. Love ya...

tayallred21 said...

Lora this is Taylor your cousin. I am so happy that almost all of my cousins have blogs now we can keep in touch better! my blog is taylorallred.blogspot.com i will invite you to it!

SaMaTo said...

Hey Cute girl! I can't believe you have a blog and I don't. I hope you guys are coming to the family reunion. It has been a long time since I have seen you. You probably don't even remember me. :) Love you lots!
Sara (your cousin) :)

Mariah said...

HEy girly!! I miss you so much and I can't wait to see you tonight! you will have so much fun in cali... I spent the last two days at the beach and it was amazing!!! love you girl!!!

Amy said...

Lora, you are so cute, I can't wait to come see you. I just booked the flight today. YIPEEEEEE

Whit said...

lora, I just saw your moms blog. You have the most amazing voice ever!! I have chills right now from listening to it. love ya, keep singing!!!

Anonymous said...

Lora I heard you sing on your mom's blog and Im just amazed! Your so talented! I cant wait to see and hear more of the great things you will do to become a super star!