Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day daddy!!!



Today is Father's Day and I am so grateful for my dad. He is a wonderful person in our family!

Here are just 10 reasons why I love my dad but there are lots more!

1.he is helpful and strong

2.he is funny

3.he has a cute smile

4.he keeps our yard nice and the pool

5.he took me on a special daddy daughter date last week

6.he works hard for us

7.he gives me fathers blessings

8.he plays flip time with me sometimes

9.he loves to watch The Andy Griffith show

10.he loves our family and WE ALL LOVE HIM!


We sang a song called He's a jolly good fellow for my dad today. We always sing that on Father's Day and his birthday. It always makes him laugh and smile.


I love my dad!!!

2 comments:

Alex Martinsen said...

Hey beautiful sister. We really do have the best dad in the world. I cant believe how grown up you are. I love you like crazy!

Keep sending me little notes, and comments and stuff, I like it.

Love ya

Alex

Brenna said...

sounds like you had a good fathers day. Love, Brenna bran