Sunday, August 31, 2008

ALEX IS HOME!!!

Alex is home!!! and i'm so happy that he's home! he might come on a field trip with me! or my mom might come on the field trip with me! but I know that one of them are going to come! and i'm exited for it! I will propbly tell you more about my field trip when I get back from it but my field trip will be in a few days. Alex is a REALLY good brother to me I love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!! hope you comment! so bye.

3 comments:

Brenna said...

Dear Lora, That is cool that your brother is home. I'm happy to be the first comment on your post. Hope you have a great time on the field trip!!!! Where are you going? - Brenna P.s. I miss you alooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!! - Brenna

Anonymous said...

Hi Lora! Its Star, your cousin. I hope you had a fun time with Alex being home! I love you lots.

Star

Whit said...

I'm glad you are so excited for Alex to be home, you guys are so close. I miss you tons.

p.s. tell miah to get on her blog :)