Saturday, August 16, 2008

SCHOOL!!!!!

I started school on August 11 and im having lots of fun in school! my teacher's name is Mr.Eyre. I had him in 3rd grade and im having him for 4th grade too! it's lots of fun to have him as a teacher!!! he's the best!!! I want to do a lot of science this year because I REALLY like science. We have this really cool loft thing in are classroom! and there is a letter that you can clime to get to the loft! and you can read up there! it's really really cool!!!! and under the loft there's a cool computer area. I LOVE MY CLASSROOM!!!!! and I love school!!! hope you like my post! leave a comment please!!! bye!

7 comments:

Whit said...

hey lora. nice of you to finally blog. haha. THats way good that your excited about school, I wish I was! Oh well. I miss you so much. love you!

April said...

Seriously, that loft is the coolest thing! You are very lucky! I knew you would like the surprise!

Kristen said...

hi lora! i am glad you like school. that is a great thing. you are lucky to have such a great teacher. i love you!!!

Mariah said...

I'm so glad you love school so much. YOu are the best! love you tons

Mariah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mariah said...

I'm so glad you love school so much. YOu are the best! love you tons

Taylor said...

Looks like you love you classroom and teacher! I hope you have a good year!