Saturday, August 7, 2010

Freak of Nature!!


ok well last night i saw a freak of nature and my mom came running in saying my dad was going to catch a HUGE tarantula! i ran out to see it and oh my gosh!!!!! i have never seen such a gross thing i mean it is cool but i mean think about it, its a spider. even the name is scary. and when i was holding it i was so afraid it would jump around make me drop it and come out. but it didnt .....good thing. my mom was freaking out! i knew she was scared of spiders but not this scared! emma was in tears she was terrified. it was acually cool to look at it so close up ,very wierd but you could see its tiny teeth in the other pics that my dad took !well i better get used to seeing them so hopfully anyone who comes to visit isnt that afraid of spiders.

i hope you keep reading my blog and have a great day
love loraloo

4 comments:

Mariah Payne said...

I love reading your blog sweetie. Anyone I get the chance with, I show them the picture of you holding the container... it is absolutely freaky and even more absolutely adorable with your little face so terrified.. I would have the same expression. I hope you are having an awesome first day of school. You'll have to tell me all about it. Miss you tons!!

Anonymous said...

holy smokes that is huge. hope u have a great day 2.

meggy

tayallred21 said...

Lora-
You're so cute!! That spider is gross and HUGE! I would freak out. I miss you so much. I'm going to try to update my blog now! Ha love ya!

- Tay

tayallred21 said...

Lo lo i just got your comment and i just smiled!! Your so cute and thanks for the happy birthday too :) ha My family wants to visit you guys so so bad. Maybe that can be next year's family vacation! I hope your loving school and life there on the beach! love ya tons,
Tay Tay