Monday, August 2, 2010

the MOST scariest time of my life!

well i really learned somthing today, you really shouldnt take ANYTHING for granit.because you never know when your life might end. because as you know, we have lots of beaches close by and lots of things happen. so we were playing at the beach and having a blast! when abram and me were body bording and the sea can be very tricky so as we didnt notice we were soosoo far from shore when he body boreds when all the sudden i get really really light headed and can no longer touch the ground of the ocean and there are huge waves and abes way up there and i am trying so hard to swim against a very strong current and its like i was swimming in place or i get pulled back more and more and im getting very weak and i keep spitting out water when i really know whats happing and that im feeling like my life is going to end right then and there.so i yelled for abe and he sees me and comes for me but he has the body bored and i think i might almost fainted because it is very vivid. and i told him i dont feel good and that i was weak. and he couldnt touch either and the current was very strong and i felt bad cause we were far and he felt responsible to keep us both safe.and huge waves would kind of helping but not much.the feeling that rushed through me was im out at see and very strong currents and im going to die thats kind of what i was thinking.i was trying to push even though i was weak. abe looked at me and told me he loved me so i said it back i was praying we would get back to shore and i can never even can tell you the fear we were feeling and finally we got to the shore and we walked over to are parents and told them everything!!!!!!! i am so greatful for all that i have and if abe wasnt there i probley would have gave up and drown. i love my family so much and im so happy to be alive !!!!!!! now i know the post sounds kind of cheesy but its the truth!
love loraloo

8 comments:

Mariah Payne said...

oh my! Sounds scary, you are such a trooper for not giving up:) Hope you are feeling better now and I am so glad you are okay. Love you lots!

Christine said...

oh Lora... I love this story! You are the cutest thing! So glad Abe was your hero! We're glad you're ok and we miss your face!
love your guts!

Anonymous said...

you have to be careful. i want you to come back.

-meagan

Shiela Campbell said...

Your Nana is sure glad you are alive today. You must have been terrified. Please learn from this and be sure you always know how far out you are. I am pretty sure you already know this, but you know Nana's. They seem to always have a lecture on something!!! I sure love and admire you sweet girl!!!

Kristen said...

lora..that is scarey!!! you are lucky to have a big brother to save you! i love reading your blog. you are so cute. and i can't wait to come and visit you!

Amy said...

Don't EVER do that again! I am so glad taht you are safe. Please be careful. I love and miss you so much. Give everyone a hug for me.

Courtney said...

om gosh lora are u ok? u do not do that again!!!!!!!!!!! in the beging i was kinda scared 4 u!! be safe! miss u
luv,Courtney

Courtney said...

oh lora! I love tht story but... I want you to be more careful!...And COME HOME i miss you soooooo... much!