Friday, July 23, 2010

costa rica!!!!!!!

ok.crazy crazy week.well....as you know,we were living in nicaragua. well yeah things have changed.now we are living in costa rica! and im sure my mom has coverd it all on her blog,but i want every one to know we are happy and LOVING this house !oh im having the time of my life.we have a beautiful beach really close by.and im exited for people to visit it will be so fun! well i will keep up on my blog.i wasnt keeping up as much as i wanted to in nicaragua,because we didnt have internet. well ....bye!
love,loraloo

7 comments:

Christine said...

So glad you have internet, and so glad you are loving it there in Costa Rica. Can't wait to hear more adventures from Lora!

Brenna said...

i am glad to talk to you today. i am very excited for you to be there having the time of your life! but at the same time i am missing you.

love, brenna :)

Mariah Payne said...

I miss you so much Lo! I can't get over how beautiful you look in the book you guys made for me. Its easy to forget just how gorgeous my sisters are when I have not seen them for a while! I am so happy that you guys are in Costa Rica and doing well. I wish I could give you a big hug right now. Love you lots,
Mariah

Anonymous said...

i am so glad your having a great time there. i will say hi to every one. you need to get an e-mail.
i miss you so much.

love Meagan

Amy said...

Lora- I love you so much! It was so good to talk to you on Skype..you are such a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome.i will e-mail you okay

love meggy

Courtney said...

hey lora, im posting this from the wii. how is costa rica? i miss u soooo much!!!!! call or email me love, courtney!