Thursday, July 29, 2010

my week

well my week has been pretty good,and church was really good suprisingly lots of the people there spoke some english like my teacher she helps me and emma learn spanish she will tell me spanish to have me figure it out but if i need help sometimes she'll tell me in english. me and emma are in the same primary class but when i told her i was eleven she kind of like sounded like i was to old for that class but i dont get that cause there only is one class for kids i think.
well we'v been going to the beach alot, and the other day we were at the beach and suddenly it got dark and it started to rain so here we are swimming in the rain and so we are getting ready to go home and it starts POURING and at that point i had a thin cover up that was keeping me warm at the moment but in a few seconds it was soaked.but it was a fun memory on the way home we saw a really cool crab.
well yesterday i stayed home with abram and emma while my mom went to the doctor with my dad.

well thats about it love loraloo oh! i also memorized the first article of faith in spanish.

3 comments:

Mariah Payne said...

Lowy,
How did I get such a cute sister? I'm glad you are having fun. I miss you lots! love you,
Mariah

Whitney Ann said...

Lora! You sound like you're really enjoying Costa Rica! You are so optimistic. I love reading about all your experiences and how you are overcoming your fears. You're such a great example to me. I love you and really miss you!

Amy said...

Way to go on the Spanish! You are so dang cute..sounds like you are doing well. We love and miss you so much!