Saturday, July 3, 2010

utah trip!

well me and my family went up to utah! i am sad because we had to say goodbye to Mariah.She is off to college now! I am so proud of her. Any way, I had a great time with my cousins! we did a lot of fun things! we went to a parade and I got to see the new toy story 3 .I loved it alot.Also, after a week with family we went camping and saw more of our family!!!! I learned how to drive the RANGER It is like a jeep.i also rode the four wheelers..We went on a BEAUTIFUL hike.I saw some amazing things!!!!we had lots of camp fires and I sang alot at them. OH i remembered! I milked a goat and drank its milk! I WANTED TO PUKE!!!!!!!! then over there was my cousin Amelia who loves it and drank two cups.I think goat milk tastes how it smells. well....I had a wonderful time it was hard to say goodbye.
love,loraloo

2 comments:

Amy said...

I am so happy that you came to visit...we had so much fun! I love you so....much and wish you were still here. Thanks for being so sweet, I love you!

Anonymous said...

Lora i am pretty sure that when you call on Friday that my mom and dad will say yes to letting us play before you move. i also went to see toy story 3 you are so right it was awesome. hope to see you on Saturday.

-Meggy