Friday, April 15, 2011

so soon!




well ok here is the plan...we are coming home in one month!! I AM SO EXITED!! it can not wait!....it seems like the states is like a dream because we always talk about it! but its not! i cant wait until i can see all mis amigas. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO so greatful for this exprience here! i will always remember it, and i have made so many close friends .I cant imagen leaving...but then again...i can. haha I am going to ball my eyes out when we have to leave...Man.you just have to live here like we are know the love i have for this beautiful place! i LOVE it. and i hope to learn more spanish why we are here. but i guess that is also alot of studing on my part...ugh. I wish i could just know spanish when i snap my fingers! too bad thats not the way things work.....so i will try not to be lazy any more! Well i love going to school here and i know i am going to have to say to my family when this is over..'' Dont cry because its over,smile because it happened.'' well any way i hope you all have a great day! and be greatful every day for the things you have. I know i am ... and nothing could get better! hasta luego!

2 comments:

Mariah Payne said...

Lora, you're too cute. I can't wait to see your excitement when you come back to the states, even though I know you will be so sad to leave CR. You have so much to look forward to! I am going to miss you Sooo much when I leave! Love you!

Kristen said...

I am glad you are blogging again. I love reading your posts! I for one and thrilled that you are coming back and staying here for the summer. I know that it will be hard to leave but you'll have so much fun once you get here...it will be easier!! I love you so much!!