Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FINALLY 12!! :)



Well....our adventure is almost over... :) and :( these are my feelings but right now mostly :) . I really am going to miss this place! but lately my mind has been on.... ''salt and vinegar chips!!'' Honey,let me TELL YA! i LOOOOOOVE those chips! and you know what?????!!! they dont have them here...sigh.Well anyway we are leaving soon and i really am getting ancy to see the states!!! I had a dream last night that we moved to the states and i was crying! because it seemed like a dream! ....man...i feel desperate.

Anyway...my birthday was on Friday and now i am 12 !!! so last Sunday was my first time in Young Womans!! :) i am so exited to go to mutual on Wednesdays! ans this Summer i am going to GIRLS CAMP! i am so happy ! :) My party was really fun...we swam and had cake and ice cream and a piƱata and i got SO much candy.....i need to discipline my self! Haha other wise i am going to get very sick. OH! and my friends cracked a RAW egg on my head! it is a tradition....they wanted to do 12 since i was turning 12,but my mom said no. But i agree! i maen a whole dozen eggs to waste?? well have a good day!

4 comments:

Percy Jaxon said...

nice, you should have done 13 eggs for good measure... hahahaha

Tara said...

when we get home I will buy you your very own bag of S&V Chips!!

Christine said...

Aww! Such a great post Lora! Glad you had a happy birthday! We can't wait to see you sweets! love your guts!

Courtney said...

Lora,I liked that post it was fun to read...I miss you sooooooo...( i dont want to fill the page) MUCH!!!!!!!! :) Love,Court