Friday, April 1, 2011

wonderful week!






I tend to go long periods of time without blogging! that is something i need to get better at! i will try to blog more! so if you still happen to be reading my blog hang in there! i am back! haha

Well this week has been awsome ...acually the last couple of weeks! My big brother Alex ,got home from his mission and it is so exiting to have him home! i have missed him so much.He is so awsome i look up to him so much.
well today we went to the beach " playa Minis" I really love that beach, it is SO beautiful! I love it here in Costa Rica. Everything just blows me away! the cool animles and the beaches, and even my little tico school. I have many friends there and they are all so nice! We have been taking lots of tests in school and of course they are in Spanish. My teacher is patient with me and i am happy for that...other wise i really do not know what i would do! i understand maybe...70 percent of the Spanish...so she helps me.
recently at my house for my brothers home coming, we had a BUNCH of people over and they killed a pig at our house! ohhh it was just gory.i mean we are talking hitting it on the head with a giant log...then stabbing it in the heart! not even kidding you! and i saw the WHOLE thing! it still makes me cringe.......i didnt know a pig could make such a loud noise either! he squeeled on the top of his lungs when they were just carrying him to the spot where ...you know .." IT HAPPENED "
well i will keep you updated on "Lora's lovely life'' adios!

3 comments:

Percy Jaxon said...

nice post, you are a really good blogger.

Lo Craig said...

thx!

Whitney Ann said...

ah! I'm glad you're back to blogging :) I've been checking it everyday. Glad you're having fun! Can't wait to see you in a few months though! You're so cute. The pig thing would have killed me. there's no way I could watch that! love ya!