Thursday, May 26, 2011

last day of school...

i am going to miss driving down this road!












Well the day has already come...i had to say adios to my sweet awesome Costa Rican public school... :( i have become SUPER close with my class mates and it was SO hard to leave.I feel like when we move back there will always be that empty hole in my heart from missing them too much...i could NOT have asked for a better childhood experience! it made me realize how much i am going to miss them as they come up and squeeze me and say ''no te vayas'' (dont go) and my teacher gave a sweet speech about having me in their class this year..i am so grateful for all that i am getting to experience! :) ''DON'T CRY BECAUSE ITS OVER...SMILE BECAUSE IT HAPPENED''

1 comments:

Shiela Campbell said...

You are so adorable and can't wait to have you closer!!!!!! I love your attitude girl!!