Sunday, May 8, 2011

MY TERRIFIC MOTHER!




Well now....folks...let me just tell ya'll...I HAVE THE BEST MOM! and today was an absolute AWSOME mothers day! :) i am going to tell you 5 reasons why i love my mom! but there are WAY more!

1. she is so selfless.
2. she is ALWAYS wanting to help others and serve!
3. she is SUCH a loving mother and is so kind!
4. when i am sad she just gives me a hug and tickles me and taks to me until i am happy!
5. she is like me...and loves to keep the house clean and smelling good and wants to please us..her kids! haha ...acually i guess i am like her!
There is SO much more i could say! but i am just going to say 5 beacuase ...well you know...i could go on for yrs! haha. I am so greatful for her...OH! and one more thing...i love that her testimoney in the church is so strong. :) oh ok...now this is the last thing...HER FOOD IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! happy mothers day MOM! I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

lora said...

oh my little lowy clowy...what would my life be without you?? I love you so much and feel so blessed to be your mom. Thanks for this sweet post.

Tara said...

I guess I must have been signed in as you. ha ha
that above comment was from yours truly...your mom. love you sweetie.