Monday, May 23, 2011

My LOVE for ACTING and SINGING!


Annie,grace.daddy warbucks,and sandy







most of you may know... that i LOVE to sing and dance! and act! haha so i thought i would write a post about it! :) i also really love broadway and i love to be in plays! ...ok...well i have only done one.. ''ANNIE'' i played orphan HAZEL it was SOOOOOO much fun! i did it with my friend Lilla! :) i also will just belt out songs around the house..it is just who i am! :) lol....but really...it is! anyway i hope to do more plays when we move back! (to utah) :)

5 comments:

Josh said...

Man, who took those awesome pictures???

You were the perfect Hazel!

Courtney said...

YAY! You posted it...... your dad fixed the computer? Well i loved watching the play you did amazing (so did Lilla)Anyways...LOVE YA! :)

Percy Jaxon said...

my brother wants you to know that he's in a play for Mesa right now. It's Pinnochio.

These Are The Days said...

That's awesome Lora. This is Jaxon's mom btw, I love your blog. You're a great writer and an adorable girl. Hope you do more play's soon!

Grace said...

Hi Lora (It's Grace) that sounds so cool Wish I Could Have seen you do it but first I think I should meet you!~LOL~
~Grace~